You don't have to have a title to be a leader - Robin Sharma ( the leader who had no title). There is so much I want to say about the book. I am not even half way through it and I am absolutely loving the writing style of the book.
Am feeling happy to see you all again with my new video today hope you all are good and our today's video is about my reading list of 2019.
list of books: * The Leader who had no title by Robin sharma
* The 5 am club by Robin sharma.
* College to career by Lindsey pollak
* Atomic habits by james clear.
* self-exploration journal
#youtuber #prabhathefriendliestever #linkinbio #bookslove #booksof2019 #lovetoread
THE LEADER WHO HAD NO TITLE by Robin Sharma. +
WOW. I would recommend this book to actually everyone. Action: Review our new ELITE MESSAGING section at the bottom ⚡️
📸 colettecombrink •
Key takeaways 🔑
1. To be yourself in a world that is always trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment” Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. You need no title to be a leader. It’s an unshakable faith in your vision and unrelenting confidence in the power to make the positive change happen.
3. You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself
4. Leadership is about leveraging hard times and using them to your advantage
5. Spark: SPEAK the naked truth and rather over communicate. PRIORITIZE focus. ADVERSITY creates opportunity. RESPOND versus react. KUDOS to other for doing things right.
6. The key is learning to lead yourself. To be a great leader first become a great person.
10 Human Regrets.
You reach your last day:
1. with the brilliant song that your life was meant to sing still silent within you
2. without ever experiencing the natural power that allows you to do great work and achieve great things.
3. Realizing you never inspired anyone by the example you set
4. Full of pain of the realization that you never took any bold risks and so you never received any bright awards
5. Understanding you missed an opportunity to catch a glimpse of mastery because you bought your lie and resigned to mediocrity
6. Feel heartbroken that you never learned the skill of transforming adversity into victory and lead into gold
7. Regretting that you forgot that work is about being radically helpful to others rather than helpful only to yourself
8. With the awareness that you ended up living the life that society trained you to want versus leading the life you truly wanted to have
9. Awaken to the fact that you never realized your absolute best nor touched the special genius you were built to become
10. Discover you could have been a leader and left this world much better than you found it but you refused to accept this mission because you were just too scared
#elitebooks #bookselite #successbooks #books #bookthinkers #entreprenuers #lead
Each of us alone is responsible for how we respond to the environment we fine ourselves in. We can choose to reply to every scenario we face at wow. Or we can retreat into average and stay stuck in the negative.
One of my favorite line in chapter 4 of the book "The Leader Who Had No Title" by Robin Sharma. .